About Company/Company Information
Suntoy Co. is a company that proposes cleaner thermal equipment by making use of the experience and the latest technology cultivated in boiler equipment since its establishment in 1960.
We can comprehensively undertake the design, manufacture and maintenance of incinerators, animal incinerators, pet crematoriums, mobile crematoriums, dust collectors, and hot air furnaces. We will propose equipments that can reduce the running costs.
Manufacturing that is in harmony with people and the environment
As an environment-related machine design and manufacturing manufacturer, we have plentiful experience in designing and manufacturing original designs and manufacturing of pet crematoriums, incinerators, dust collectors, deodorizing furnaces, etc. with the motto “Products that satisfy all: function, quality and cost.” With outstanding technology and skills, we strive to manufacture high-quality products.
Through daily improvements and innovations, we have applied for numerous patents and made efforts to meet customer needs. As a result, we have sales achievements not only in Japan but also overseas. Fortunately, we have been able to see many fruitful results to date, thanks to the warm support of many people, especially our users.
In the future, with the ongoing environmental problems, we have entered an era in which “environmentally friendly activities” is one of the main priorities in terms of corporate social responsibility. We hope that by providing environmentally friendly products, environmental conservation activities will further expand.
Going forward, we will continue to look back to the origin of our desire to continuously be a creative company that is useful to people, and that can contribute to the realization of a sustainable society.
- Suntoy Co.
- Tomoaki Fujii
- 629-11, Shikawashima-cho, Yokkaichi-shi, Mie Prefecture Postal Code: 512-0934
- Secondhand dealer license number
- 1961 December 25th
- Employee number
- 21 people
- Main Bank
- Mizuho Bank Yokkaiichi-shi Branch, Hyakugo Bank Matsumoto Branch
- Main Business
- Manufacture and Sale of Pet Crematoriums
Manufacture and Sale of Mobile Cremation Vehicles
Manufacture and Sale of Small Incinerators
Manufacture and Sale of Deodorizing Furnace and Hot Air Furnace
Manufacture and Sale of Heat Trematment and Dust Collectors
Sale of Refractory Materials
Sale of Burners and Combustion Related Products
Construction of furnace, can manufacturing, and plumbing
- Year 1960
- Founded at Oomiya-machi, Yokkaichi-shi as Fujii Kogyosho （Industrial Factory）
- Year 1961
- Established Fujii Furnace Manufacturing Co., with capital of 500,000 yen
- Year 1975
- Increased capital to 5 million yen
- Year 1993
- Moved the main quarters to Kawashima-cho, Yokkaichi-shi due to increased production. Changed name to Santoi Co.
- Year 1995
- Increased capital to 10 million yen
- Year 1997
- Acquired factory land at Kawajima-cho due to increased production
- Year 1999
- Developed a dioxin countermeasure incinerator
- Year 2002
- Developed Model 750 Animal Incinerator
- Year 2008
- Start Operation of Yokkaichi Pet Funeral Home
- Year 2010
- Obtained Patent No. 4625359 “Animal Cremation Car
- Year 2012
- Obtained Patent No. 5032103 “Animal Cremation Equipment”
- Year 2016
- Developed Model 650 Animal Crematorium
- Year 2017
- Start Operation of Kuwana Pet Memorial
- Year 2017
- Obtained Patent No. 5032096 “Animal Cremation Stretcher”
- Year 2019
- Obtained Patent No. 6552990 “Control method of combustion temperature in animal cremation equipment and animal cremation equipment”
- Born in July
- 1985 March
- Graudated from Chuuo University Engineering Major
- 2004 May
- Became CEO